At Wehumans S.L. we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and not misused.
In this section we include information on who is the data controller, the purpose for which your personal information will be processed, the legitimacy for the processing, the rights you have and also explains the processes we have put in place to protect your privacy.
By providing us with your personal information and using our website, we understand that the interested party or user has read and understood the terms related to the personal data protection information set out.
Wehumans S.L. has adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the personal data in its custody and aims to process your data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (The General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), as amended, and the other current legislation on privacy and personal data protection, we inform Users that the personal data obtained through the website.
Wehumans S.L. informs that the User’s personal data will be processed in accordance with the aforementioned legislation, and included in the respective processing registers for their use. They will also be processed in compliance with the provisions of current legislation on privacy and electronic communications. Wehumans S.L. informs data subjects of its intention to send them commercial communications by e-mail or by any other equivalent means of electronic communication. privacy and electronic communications.
1.1- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
This website is owned and managed by Wehumans S.L. being the data controller (hereinafter “Wehumans”).
In the event that the data subject needs to contact the data controller, he/she may contact the following address by ordinary mail:
● Calle Vía de los Poblados 3, Edificio Cristalia, Play 4B, 5th floor, (28033) Madrid (Reference Data Protection Delegate).
Please note that Wehumans has appointed a Data Protection Delegate, who can be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com
1.2.- How do we obtain your personal data?
Wehumans asks the User who visits its website for certain personal data, as a consequence of contact requests issued by the User, commercial publications, selection of Wehumans’ job offers, the contractual relationship, as well as those related to services related to its activity. The only personal data to which Wehumans will have access will be those provided voluntarily by the User. In this sense, the User must be aware that, in order to register for some services offered through the Website, he/she will be asked for personal data.
Sources from which your personal data originate:
A. Information provided by the Data Subject or by his or her company.
● When you contact Wehumans, for example, through the Contact Us or Whistleblow section of our website.
● When you request information from Wehumans about a product or service.
● When you participate in our marketing campaigns, via different formats.
During data collection, only those personal data will be requested that are absolutely necessary for the purpose and legitimisation of which they are reported.
B. Information obtained automatically.
When the User accesses the Website, Wehumans may obtain information about your IP address and other browsing data to improve your experience and to be able to offer you the services you need when you need them.
C. Information obtained with your express authorisation.
Through external databases and from our Patners, who communicate their personal data to us, with their express prior authorisation for both events.
Types of your personal data.
A. Identity and professional data
These are identification and professional data.
Data on personal characteristics.
Under no circumstances will personal data on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, data related to health and sex life, genetic, biometric or data related to sexual life or orientation be requested, unless, at the times the request may occur, the Interested Party expressly and freely consents to its disclosure.
2. Incident management
If you detect any incident, malfunction and/or irregularity that may affect the access/processing of your data, the security of the information and/or the functionalities of this website, you can report it via the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3.- What are the purposes of the processing?
The main reason why we collect your personal information is to facilitate commercial communication between your organisation and Wehumans. In addition to the main purpose and in order to achieve this purpose, this also entails the following purposes:
1) Sending advertising, promotional or any other information that may be of interest to you, by post, email, SMS and other electronic means of communication.
2) Development and management of the activities of response and maintenance of the contact requests maintained with you through the Wehumans website.
3) Preparation and analysis of profiles and application of segmentation techniques for commercial and advertising purposes. These analyses will be carried out both with data provided by the User through the registration forms, and with data derived from the browsing and use that the User makes of Wehumans’ web pages (internal data), and with data collected through social networks in the event that the User authorises said data to be provided to Wehumans by the social networks through which the User logs in or registers (external data).
4) To enable compliance with the legal obligations that correspond to Wehumans as a consequence of the execution or development of the legal relations formalised with the Organisation.
5) Development and management of the activities that allow Wehumans to optimise the contractual relations that Wehumans maintains with you or your company.
6) Management of candidates in job offers.
7) Communication of data to third parties.
The information you provide may be disclosed to:
I. Service providers that you hire or may hire in order to provide you with the service and who will have the status of data processors (some of these data processors may be located outside the European Economic Area).
II. Other collaborating companies and sponsors of Wehumans events for the purpose of advertising their products and/or services.
III. Other ABAI group companies (ABAI group companies);
8) Management of the information system of the ethical channel for complaints/consultations; where appropriate, processing and resolution of the complaint received and response to the consultation.
9) Managing the participation of the Stakeholder in the event or company activity developed by Wehumans. Occasionally the event may be commissioned to a third party.
10) To capture the image and voice of the Interested Party by means of photography, audio or audiovisual during the event or activity in question.
11) Disseminate these images or recordings in Wehumans’ internal or external communication channels.
I. Said dissemination may be carried out through digital channels (websites, Intranet, Extranet) or analogue channels (company magazine), as well as through any other type of medium, and, in any case, for the purpose of disseminating or promoting Wehumans’ corporate image. In any case, it is informed that such publications will be made in compliance with the provisions of Law 1/1982, of 5 May, on the Civil Protection of the Right to Honour, Personal and Family Privacy and Personal Image.
II. Wehumans informs that the processing of the data of the Data Subject in relation to the aforementioned publications may involve the communication of data to any third party with access to the media and communication channels where the aforementioned publications are made, and that when such publications are made through media accessible without geographical limitation, such as the Internet, the processing of data will allow third parties located outside the territory of the European Economic Area to access the personal data published.
1.4.- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The basis for the processing of your personal data is:
1) Execution of the contract: for the management of the products and services contracted, carrying out informative communications and satisfaction survey, invoicing and collection, advice or accreditation in the contracting processes initiated (article 6.1º.b RGPD). (Purpose 5)
2) Legitimate interest recognised by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which includes dealing with queries or complaints (through the Ethics Channel or Whistleblow) and the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes. Specifically, to carry out the processing of your data to send you advertising, promotional or other information that may be of interest to you, suited to your tastes, hobbies and preferences, in accordance with the elaboration, analysis of profiles and segmentation that may be carried out by Wehumans, is based on the satisfaction of legitimate business interests. (Purposes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9).
3) Consent that may be given voluntarily by ticking the boxes on the acceptance forms provided for this purpose (Purposes 6, 7, 10 and 11).
1.5.- To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
The personal data processed by Wehumans to achieve the purposes detailed above may only be transferred, where appropriate, to:
1) the service providers it engages or may engage in order to provide the service to you and who will have the status of Processors (it is possible that some of these processors may be located outside the European Economic Area). Wehumans has entered into the corresponding processing contracts with each of the suppliers in order to guarantee that these suppliers will process the personal data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
2) With their express consent to the companies that form part of the ABAI Group of Companies and any others that at any given time appear at the Internet address (www.abaigroup.com).
● ABAI MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING, S.L.U.
● ABAI BUSINESS SOLUTION S.A.U
● LEAD4SALES LTDA.
● WEHUMANS S.L.
● ABAI SOLUCIONES DE VENTA, S.L.U.
● ABAI CIBERSEGURIDAD S.L.U.
● ABAI BRASIL PARTICIPACOES LTDA
● PARLA CONTACT CENTER S.A.
● ABAI S.L. COLOMBIA S.A.S.
● UNO27 S.A.S.
● DIGITAL BLUE S.A.S.
● ABAI BUSINESS SOLUTIONS S.A.U. SUCURSAL COLOMBIA
● ABAI BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PERÚ SAC
● EXTEL CONTACT CENTER, S.A.U. SUCURSAL PERÚ
3) A las Administraciones Públicas competentes, en cumplimiento de las obligaciones legales propias de Wehumans, en los supuestos previstos en la Ley y para las finalidades definidas en la misma. Finalmente, facilitaremos sus datos a sistemas de información crediticia en caso de impago, así como a entidades de crédito para la realización de operaciones de factoring o a Administraciones Públicas, Autoridades y Organismos Públicos para el cumplimiento de obligaciones legales.
4) Otras empresas colaboradoras y patrocinadoras de eventos de Wehumans con la finalidad de publicitar sus productos y/o servicios.
1.6.- How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept for the duration of the relationship between you and Wehumans and thereafter, provided that you have not exercised your right of deletion or objection, they will be kept taking into account the legal deadlines applicable in each specific case, taking into account the type of data and the purpose of the processing.
1.7.- Will international data transfers be carried out?
The personal information we collect resides in Spain, although some Group companies have a presence in other countries and it is possible that your personal information may be collected in the country in which you reside.
In certain cases, services are contracted in Cloud Computing mode with means accessible without geographical limitation, such as professional e-mail.
The providers contracted by Wehumans for the provision of such services may process your personal data and make international transfers of your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and to countries that do not guarantee a level of adequacy in accordance with the decision of the European Commission, such transfers are carried out by Wehumans by establishing the appropriate legal frameworks.
1.8.- What are your rights in relation to our processing of your data?
Wehumans informs you that you have the right to access your personal data and to obtain confirmation of how such data is being processed. You also have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case Wehumans will only keep them for the purpose of exercising or defending possible claims.
You may also, under certain circumstances, object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose informed by Wehumans. In this case, Wehumans will cease to process the personal data, except for legitimate reasons, or to guarantee the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Finally, you may, in certain cases, request the right to portability (in accordance with current legislation) and obtain for yourself or for another service provider certain information derived from the relationship formalised with Wehumans.
Such rights may be exercised through the following channels, identifying in your request the reference “Ref. Data Protection Delegate”:
● In writing addressed to Wehumans S.L, for the attention of the Data Protection Delegate, at the address Calle Vía de los Poblados 3, Edificio Cristalia, Play 4B, 5th floor, (28033) Madrid.
● By writing to Wehumans S.L. at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
In these cases, the identity of the person exercising their rights must be accredited by sending a copy of their DNI, NIE, Passport or equivalent document, on both sides.
Wehumans. will provide the requested information within a maximum period of one month from receipt of the request. This period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, in the event that consent has been given for a specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the field of data protection. However, in the first instance, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Officer, who will resolve the complaint within a maximum period of two months.
1.9.- How do we protect your personal information?
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information and privacy and we review these measures regularly. We protect your personal information by using a combination of physical, computer and logical security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage how your personal information and data is processed, administered and managed. We also ensure that our employees are properly trained to protect your personal information. Our procedures indicate that we may ask you for proof of identity before we share your personal information with you.
In accordance with our security and confidentiality guarantee, we are particularly interested in providing you with the highest level of security and protecting the confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us.
1.10- Privacy of minors.
If you detect any incident, malfunction and/or irregularity that could affect the access/processing of your data, the security of the information and/or the functionalities of this website, you can report it via the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Legislation and Jurisdiction
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish law, with the Courts of Madrid having jurisdiction, to which the User expressly submits.
4. Links to other websites
In the event that, on this Website, the User may find links to other Web pages by means of different buttons, links, banners, etc., these would be managed by third parties. Wehumans S.L. has neither the power nor the human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other Websites to which links may be established from this Website.
Consequently, Wehumans S.L. cannot assume any type of responsibility for any aspect relating to this Website to which a link may be established from this Website, specifically, including but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if the Users have effective knowledge of the unlawfulness of activities carried out through these third party websites, they must immediately inform Wehumans S.L. so that the link to the same can be disabled.
The establishment of any type of link from this website to another website does not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependence between Wehumans S.L. and the person responsible for the third party website.
5. Links on other websites to the Website
If any User, entity or Web site wishes to establish any type of link to the Web site, they must abide by the following stipulations:
The link may only be directed to the home page of the Wehumans S.L. website.
The link must be absolute and complete, that is to say, it must take the User, by means of a click, to the URL address of the Website itself and must completely cover the entire extension of the screen of the Home Page of the Website. Under no circumstances, unless expressly authorised in writing by Wehumans S.L., may the website that establishes the link reproduce, in any way, the Wehumans S.L. website, include it as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of its pages.
The page that establishes the link may not state in any way that Wehumans S.L. has authorised such a link, unless Wehumans S.L. has done so expressly in writing. If the entity that makes the link from its page to the Web site correctly wishes to include in its Web page the brand, denomination, commercial name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of Wehumans S.L., it must previously have Wehumans S.L.’s express authorisation in writing.
Wehumans S.L. does not authorise the establishment of a link to its website from those web pages that contain materials, information or contents that are illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene and, in general, that contravene morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
Wehumans S.L. has neither the power nor the human and technical means to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the website. The Entity does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Web site that establishes this link to the Web site, specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and any of its contents, in general.